The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that ... women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. -Louise Otto

Monday, January 12, 2009

Fiscally Fit


I am a big fan of Oprah...as are many of you, I am sure! I loved her "Best Life" series last week. Especially Thursdays show with Suze Orman. There were many things that Suze said that resonated with me in terms of getting my money life "fiscally fit". There was a BIG challenge that I am going to try my hardest to tackle. By so doing I hope to notice a few extra coins to rub together in my wallet! The challenge is this:


For one DAY: Do not spend any money. Leave your wallet at home...but don't forget your driver's license.

For one WEEK: Do not use your credit card(s). You don't R E A L L Y need those shoes, girlfirends.

And this is the tough one...

For one MONTH: Do not eat at any restaurants. No Wendy's. No TGIFriday's. No Starbucks. I know this sounds harsh, but I know we can do it!


Good luck!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here are a couple of links that will be helpful to your readers about Rodan + Fields fine clinical skincare products:

http://victoriaskincare.myrandf.com
http://victoriaskincare.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Victoria